Role: Office Manager
Reporting to: Veera Anantha - Chief Operations Officer
Classification: Full-Time Exempt
About Constant Therapy:
Constant Therapy is a fast growing startup that is revolutionizing the treatment of neurological disorders with precision therapy delivered on mobile devices and optimized with advanced data analytics. We have recently won several industry awards including the AARP Consumer choice award, and American Heart Association’s People's Choice award for best healthcare technology. We are looking for outstanding Customer Sales and Service Representatives to join our growing team – especially people who are very passionate about making a big impact in other people's lives with their work.
About the Role:
We are seeking an Office Manager to help manage and support a growing technology company with its main offices in Newton, MA.
The Office Manager must be able to support employees at all levels, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and
Applicants must have strong decision making ability, capable of working independently, with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and have acute attention to detail. Self-starter who is willing to take initiative with dedication and commitment.
- Lead initiatives for events, celebrations, and team building. Use those opportunities to “have fun with a purpose.
- Develop file system (both physical and Google Drive)
- Provision of high-level administrative support and calendar management of the C.O.O.
- Manage expense tracking (through Expensify)
- Fulfillment/Logistics/Inventory tracking of tablets and marketing brochures
- Execute simple IT projects, such as ordering and some troubleshooting
- Provide reception/front desk support; management of all incoming/outgoing mail including signing for, distributing and maintaining log of deliveries and visitors
- Communication with employees regarding repairs, access and security issues, and office closures
- Responsibility for maintaining security and access systems, tracking of access cards, keys and company equipment issued to employees, and maintaining an inventory of office equipment
- Budgeting of office equipment, supplies and services
What we’re Looking For:
- Prior office management experience mandatory
- Proven time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities while working under tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills in a professional setting
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Experience at a growing technology company or other start-up companies a plus
Vice President of Sales and Marketing